© Copyright GW Pharmaceuticals 2021
This website is intended for healthcare professionals only. If you are not a healthcare professional, please visit www.gwpharm.co.uk
Date of Preparation: July 2021
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie name||Cookie owner||Type of cookie||Purpose||Duration|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||GW Pharmaceuticals||Necessary||Identity Management Service. Preserves the visitor’s session state across page requests.||Session|
|Cookie-functional||GW Pharmaceuticals||Functionality||To know visitor’s functional cookie preference||1 Year|
|Cookie-performance||GW Pharmaceuticals||Functionality||To know visitor’s performance cookie preference||1 Year|
|Cookie-advertisement||GW Pharmaceuticals||Functionality||To know visitor’s advertisement cookie preference||1 Year|
|hcp||GW Pharmaceuticals||Functionality||To know visitor’s hcp consent||1 Year|
|_ga||GW Pharmaceuticals||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 Years|
|_gat_UA-XXXXXXXX-X||GW Pharmaceuticals||Analytical||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.||1 Minute|
|_gid||GW Pharmaceuticals||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||24 Hours|
|Collect||GW Pharmaceuticals||Analytical||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||24 Hours|
|rc::c||GW Pharmaceuticals||Functionality||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
This site runs Cookies provided by the following third parties. These third parties may access data in accordance with the functionality of the cookie and as stated in their privacy notice.
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Acquia: https://www.acquia.com/about-us/legal/privacy-policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Other than as outlined above, we do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties.
You can block cookies by activating the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website as these are necessary for the optimal functioning of the website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the duration outlined in the table above.
If you want to change your cookie settings. Click here